MINDFUL MONDAY CLASSES STARTING ON THE 1ST OF FEBRUARY AT 6PM ONLINE.
We are returning to our Mindful Monday Classes on Monday the 1st of February at 6 pm. This first class of the month will be an hour-long class for the Imbolc celebration which is the Celtic Festival of Awakening.
The Imbolc is the first festival of the year which reflects the stirring of the new life force within nature. A time for the initiation and healing to reclaim what has been lost and seeking new ways forward.
It is sacred to the three faces of the moon and the dark mother within all of nature.
£10 per person payable in advance.
The Mindful Monday Classes will continue the 8/15/22ndFebruary at 6 pm for 30 minutes.
The fee will continue to be £5 per class.
All classes are recorded so you can attend live or receive the recording of the class.
Zoom register is required so please email us for the information.
ONLINE CLASSES FOR 2021
Weekly classes will be updated on a regular basis and the programmes are based on how to heal personal, emotional, and spiritual issues.
The Classes will offer opportunities to learn about:
- Daily practices to help connect you to your spiritual powers that will open your mind and body to positive energies and attitudes.
- Chakra system
- Spirit bodies
- The spirit world and how we can connect with our guiding ancestors and guides, to help us gain success, personal happiness, and support.
- Past lives and karmic influences.
- Meditations to develop our sense of well-being, mindfulness, and compassion.
- Trusting and listening to your intuition to help understand any personal or relationship issues that need resolving.
- How to work with various tools such as angel cards, goddess cards, oracle cards and tarot.
- Working with ancestral energy to heal ancestral wounds and empower ourselves in the present.
- Healing practices to help us release past emotional and mental challenges that need to be grieved.
MEDITATION & HEALING
WORKSHOPS IN SOMERSET
ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE